Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quizzed by the Quiz?


YOU ARE BASIL

Quizzed by the Quiz I must say after the results flashed on the pc screen.

So blunt, straightforward. Ouchhhhhhh on the last 2 words, then again, how true it must have been. **Big Wave** to my enemies :) and an even **Bigger Hug** for my fans. muahahhaha..

Alas, this is life. People either hate you or like you. In my case, there's no 2 way about it, literally. An extreme person gets extreme reactions!

Rather interesting thing to find out at 4am Wednesday morning.

Try it yourself. Tell me what are u!

What herb are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

6 comments:

Blabarella said...

Hi Maknenek!! I finally made it here from Kak Teh's! *smiles*

Shall write more once I've had a chance to browse your blogs.

I'm catnip, by the way!

Kak Teh said...

am a rosemary - romantic and faithful - but with dandruff!

atenah said...

was surprised by the results. I am moly (what the he** is moly?) yg taruk dlm kari tu ke? anyway, that's what people say i am but i always doubted it as inside i dont feel strong. mmm makes me think (which can be dangerous). btw, where do you find these quizzes?

atiza said...

Hi mak nenek. Bloghopped from kak teh's. I'm a basil too. *chaleet skit*

Ruby M. said...

Salam ya'all
Thanks for dropping by atiza and blaberella (did i get that right?). oh yes atenah, lilah pun Moly..i pun never heard of this herb! asal jangan petai sudahlah kan? quiz ni menjangkit-jangkit! kakteh..got dandruff ahh?? haiyahhhh-

Blabarella said...

Maknenek, you boleh geng lah dengan Kak Teh, .. and see siapa menang the title of "Most Likely to Misspell Ms.Blabs' Name" .. hehehe!!