Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Water leaking....? Or is it?

Salma woke me up when the alarm goes off. Habibi went to her room to check on her. Me, I got up wanting to pee, as usual at this time of the night, my bladder is always full and pressing on me. But this time, I felt water came out of me ..twice. I didn't know what was it. It is clear...not bloody, not green mucus ... hmmm... should I be alarmed? My gynae has proven many times she is quite useless (she messed up the due dates..and if she messed up the gender also..nanti Habibi nak gi tembak dia), so I opened up my pregnancy books instead. Ok, so labour will begin anytime within 24 hours, but if it doesn't I'll have to be induced so as to avoid infection.

Habibi will be at home staying by my side in case anything happens. As I'm typing this, I'm still leaking. I just called my very own midwife, my Mak. We will be heading to the hospital soon. I just hope I won't be induced.. not a very nice experience, from my first labour.

Please pray for me friends & family.
Please pray for my baby.

Salam

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Semuga Allah will make it easy for you, inshaallah !!

Ruby M. said...

thanks kak maz!!! inshaallah! inshaallah!

k.d said...

MN..good luck and semoga sihat walafiat dan selamat semuanya. I'm terribly excited for you.

SimplyMas said...

Take care! Take care! Kita akan senantiasa berdoa for a smooth delivery and that both mother and child in good health! Tak sabar rasanya! You excited, kita pun tumpang the excitement!

Em said...

Salaams

Take care be well and be safe.Insyallah all will be ok.

kunci hilang said...

err.. what time was that?

Nazrah Leopolis said...

rubez: i standby kat sini, dengan doa...and fingers on the keyboard to CNN to the world!

will call Jojo to hebah2kan satu singapore also...

can't wait to see what the stork has in store for the world to behold!

Kak Teh said...

i must let all of u know - she was chatting to me while she was reporting that she is leaking! hmmm

Naz said...

salams ruby...
u take care, aite... hope u'll have a smooth delivery, insya-allah... *hugs*

Mrs Mum said...

You are in my prayers, and now that you have delivered, Alhamdullilah and congratulations to you, Walid and Salma. We shall wait for photos, more news, and updates ok. In the meantime, enjoy your new baby Khalid. Happy happy for you. :)))

Mama Rock said...

insyaAllah you will be fine. at least you are at home when water trickles, I was at work in a middle of a prezo, panic client i masa tu :)

Anonymous said...

Insyallah all will be ok, dan berjalan dgn baik n lancar.....byk kan selawat

Ajzie said...

salam kenal dari saya. Apa2 masalah saya sedia membantu.. Insyallah.

Wasalam
Ajzie

Anonymous said...

Rubes & family,

Alhamdulillah. Selamat semuanya. Congrats on the arrival of your baby boy. Rest well! Hope to see updates soon! ;)

CK & family

Anonymous said...

Sis,
Doa kami semua utk Sis sekeluarga... semoga semuanya berjalan lancar, amin!

maR & family

Ruby M. said...

I gave birth on the same day at 7pm. Alhamdulillahirabbilalameen.