Thursday, March 23, 2006

Panjang Umurnya Serta Mulia...

She is one of my dearest online friends, one that I respect and love and have had the pleasure to know since being in Germany. She welcomed me almost immediately by starting a thread when I sign up at Rantauan.com, where I have met many more nice people from all over the world and reconcilliated with old buddies. Then, as fate designed it, I was given a chance to travel to London for my 26th birthday and could meet her personally. She encouraged me to write, and then overnight, I became a writer and wrote my first article for BH Singapore on Raihan who was then performing in London. Later, we wrote together for an online islamic magazine. When I gave birth to my precious first daughter, she was amongst the first to call and congratulate and could sense my nervousness on being a new mom.

There are many special moments, especially when we decided to start blogging at almost the same time. We stumbled and fumbled over html codes and later proudly helped others by putting up their personalized banners. Then we got tired of it. Heheh. Occasionally, we pull the legs of our other online friends, teasing them endlessly one after another and that brought all of us closer, eventhough, technically, we're far.

So here is my humble tribute to a wonderful lady I know as Kak Z or Kak Teh on her very special day. May Allah bless her and all those around her. Thank you for the friendship. Thank you for being a wonderful 'makcik' or 'kakak' that you are to me, and to many others.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Gambar masa jumpa kat London dulu. Masa tu, I'm at least 20kg lighter!!!

2 comments:

Mrs Mum said...

I love reading her writings. She has such impeccable writing style and she makes it look that the words just flowed out on her blog effortlessly and with ease. Wish I had the same flair as she has.

Nazrah Leopolis said...

isn't she something else? i get all warm inside reading this.