I'm going to be away for awhile. Oh not to anywhere or anyplace..just needed time off from blogging to be with myself for awhile. There is a tendency to be addicted to the world of blogging, and since I'm fully aware of the potential disrupt that it will cause me, I have taken the decision to stay away until further notice.
For those banner enquiries, I hate to have to stop it, but I must, especially if it will be taking more time away from my family. I need to be back there, focussed on my life. I'm like a tree on an island here. I can sway to the right or to the left where the wind blows, but I intend to stay rooted to my solid ground. I have a daughter who needs me, I plan to have many more, inshaallah if Allah wills it but I have to be true to myself first.
Maybe its a phase that I'm going through. Maybe its not. But the only thing I'm sure of is that, Salma will be much happier with me NOT at the PC.
So goodbye, till later, perhaps. Not sure how much later. But wish me well my friends. For my only intention is to be a better person for the people I so so love.

Take care now.
Assalamualaykum

28 comments:
maknenek, jangan stay away too long ye!! nanti ada yang rindu-rinduan :). enjoy your break! a note to salma : eat well, sleep well, play well .. be a good little girl ok!!
-klmuk-
maknenek, how dare you! report for duty immediately.
agree and support your decision. make the life of your love ones happy.
enjoy
i am just going to take it like this. that you are taking a break just so that u can get ur life in order. once u can comfortably slot some time for blogs, you will be back, right?
i don't mind swallowing that lump in my throat for salma. but u better get back soon!
klmuk : im always available on email :) u take care too! will be waiting for your good news
kak teh : sorilah kak teh, im doing this for myself too, kalau beritahu kak teh, mesti kak teh nangis2 tak kasi pergi..hahah..
nef : thanks nef. u take care, andall the best for your future ;)
anony : thanks for your support! (siapa ni ye...?)
nazrah : i tried to put a little time aside, but it wasnt working. i give little, but somehow macam ada pakcik 'S' duduk kat pc ni, dia panggil kita suruh dok lama. its just not working...
maknenek,
is this for real? I share the same sentiment...
Take care
cikgu! cikgu ! tengok!! dia asyik nak ponteng kelas ajer!
;)
PS: have a good break sista! we are all an IM away!
ayo..baru nak introduce potential investor to your business..inila business melayu...bukak kejap pastu tutup..heheheheh...
agree wif u...first thing first ,right?
Maknenek, you will be missed! You can go but come back quickly OK?
Iskandar is right, first thing first!! Go do what you need to do...All the same, we'll miss you!
Have a good break my dear (yup, we DO need a break every once in a while!) Kisses to Salma!
*hugz*
take care ruby. we will miss u.
but salmah comes first!
the_jamie : yes, for real...like i said, maybe a phase, but i like this phase very much!
uja : that's right sista!
is badut : wei..kalau free banner, tak boleh lagi lah.. melainkan dia sudah ada gambar. kalau corporate orders, sila email :)
honeytar : hi kak! thanks. will be missing all of you too .. **sob sob**
anedra : thanks for ur support lady!
ck : im sure u understand. boy, how i wish there wasnt internet at all sometimes! hehe..
ely : i will miss u too. but hey, i will be needing those recipes! u'll see me hanging around for those
Take the time off maknenek, but come back revived. But don't you dare to stop blogging, Kak Teh and I will be hunting you down, hehehe.
Habe fun, take care.
p/s Salma dah besar dah tu...Bila nak dapat adik hehehe or are u going away because of this? *wink* Wink*
once a blogger, always a blogger. come back soon! kalau tak menulis pun, membaca :)
laa, ingatkan itu hari you cakap main-main jer, rupanya betul-betul betul :-(
come back to me, come back to me :-)
alahai... maknenek... i'll definitely miss your writings and your pep talks. jangan pergi lama2. ramai yang akan rindu. kat mana lagi aku nak share aku nyer bimbo moments nyah...
nurza :-(
owwhhh...
memang betui that people do need sometimes for their own self...so, enjoy la 'being away' nih..
hug and kiss for Salma..
hope your break will do you good... yeah family is definately more important than blogging...
your daughter is one lucky girl to have a great mom like u
*hugs*
maknenek,
take your own sweet time.
Have a break.
"she'll be back!" - Arnold Susahnakeja.
maknenek,
you know your needs better - so go for it. tapi jangan sampai terus tutup blog for good laa...
ditto imzadle on being reminded of you as i see your 'mindprints' on my blog's banner...
see ya soon!
Yes, will DEFINITELY miss you, new friend. :)
But I understand all too well how some things must ALWAYS be prioritised over others.
Well, you can still reach me via email, or if you IM, I'm on both MSN and YM. I'll give you my ID via email or you can ask Kak Teh. :)
Be safe, be happy, be fulfilled.
God bless.
maknenek! cepat balik ye! :)
Ailin!! is that U ? I know U!
~tumpang lalu maknenek~
hi maknenek. was blog hopping and found you. pls come back soon bcoz i m coming to yr blog again! (luv yr blog)
Maknenek, nampak nama kat Sentraal Station, so just teringat nak stop bya n tanya khabar? Hope everything is OK with you, Salma and ur habibi.
*hugs*
kepada semua yang masih setia menyinggah, mintak maaf banyak. i masih dalam persembunyian..hehe.. auntyn, kita semua baik alhamdulillah, harapnya auntyn sekeluarga pun begitu juga :) inshaallah, kalau ada sedikit ruang di masa hadapan, maknenek akan BLOG lagi! hehehe... but not for now...
Post a Comment