I"m really sorry for being able to update my blog or even blog hoping/visiting these days. Right now, I"m in Misr. It"s our first day here but I"m hoping everything will turn out well for all of us at the end of the trip. That"s my only wish.... must make effort lah of course! hehe..
Ok, salam to everyone who have kindly visited to check if I"ve updated. I"m really touched, but just can"t now. Pray for our well-being please.
Salamualaykum
Love in the tropics: She was just 17, and I fell in love with her!
-
“Well, she was just 17 and you know what I mean, and the way she looks…”so
goes the song by the Fab Four from Liverpool. It was the sixties, The
Beatles ...
9 years ago

4 comments:
maknenek- where are you???? I kept sending you mesaages! pergi tanpa kata! have a nice time.
At least you dapat jugak pergi "travelling" eh? I ni jugak melepek kat rumah, uwaahhhh!!! Have a good time my dear.
kt > camna nak cerita kat u, u kayan gi exeter tak ajak kita! heheh
nef > thanks, will check out zafaran. my husband kengkadang dah takde idea nakbawak gi mana. hehe. thanks lots!
sc > u take care. susah sikit nak access internet. using dial up at home. hantar surat lagi cepat agaknya.hehe
ck > ni bukan travelling, ni visit mentua..lain kot! u have fun too. hope to see u too soon online, if i have the chance.
salam, and thanks for visiting
lagi struggling ngan dial up !! hhehe,, tonight my BIL nyer engagement. i must aksen busy otey! miss u ahh
Post a Comment