Tuesday, November 07, 2006

When the tide is low...

Suffice to say, when things starts to go wrong, everything goes wrong...

Don't wanna blog about it. It's too long. Too complicated. Too personal.

Just need a good ol'break.

Is this your Sign O'Lord?

11 comments:

Mrs Mum said...

Kenapa dan mengapa? InsyaAllah, behind every grey cloud, there's a silver lining.

k.d said...

Sabar ya maknenek..semua ada hikmahnya walau kita tak nampak sekarang nie. Insya-Allah..

Kak Teh said...

apahal ni ruby! didnt see u online or rantauan for sometime. u know where to find me, kan?

Nazrah Leopolis said...

u know where to find me...anytime babe, just call, don't hesitate ok...

Ely said...

just hang in there babe. hugggs

Anonymous said...

salaam Ruby..
Is everything ok? I have been away due to work so I hardly got time to read blogs until I chanced upon this...

My prayers for you and family. You know my number-- just buzz and I'll be there insya Allah.

love,
Lina

Blabarella said...

Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief;
With every difficulty there is relief.

HE has promised us that. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

prayers and hugs for you. worst come to worst, kita bersabar saja

Ajzie said...

Salam Ruby, Lama tak chat..Take Care..

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and family...
Take good care.

CestmoiCK said...

Hope all is well with you and family. Whatever it is, be strong and hang in there, ye?

Hugs